Gag band saws RWM / RWS / RWV Drozdowski
1. Size of setting: 1.0 mm per side (model RWV 0.3 to 0.5 mm)
2. Accuracy of setting: + / - 0.05 mm
3. The operating speed: 70 teeth / min
4. The width of blades: 15-100 mm
5. Tooth pitch: 8-50 mm (model RWV: fixed pitch 22mm)
6. The tooth height 5-15 mm
7. The thickness of the blades: 1.2 mm
8. Total weight:
- With stand: 65 kg
- Without stand: 35 kg
Gag is designed for opening the teeth of band saws in a fast and easy.
Dilation of teeth is done manually by pressing the lever, by performing a reverse shift of the saw teeth on another.
Depending on the type of blade set manner and size of opening, for example. Saws to band sawmills set the system simple one tooth and two parted. In this cycle gag simultaneously opens two teeth and one passed.