Caterpillar drilling rig Wamet SWK 200
Caterpillar drilling rig SWK200 is used to make holes in the ground multidirectional using the following basic methods:
- Rotary - percussive upper rotating head (eg. The anchor rod "TITAN", etc.)
- Rotary drilling auger dry lower turret
- Rotary drilling the lower rotary head with a hammer lower-powered external compressor and dust collector
- Injection using a mud pump 150 PPT
- Drilling-wire at the same time the upper and lower rotary head with casing driven by the lower rotary head and mud pump
- Drilling and injection of high pressure, "Jet-Grauting"